Even after ProSim I will still build all parts my self with 3D printer or other common tools. I like creating stuff my self and if I could go back in time I wouldn't bought that OpenCockpits MCP because I now know that I could have been able to create it myself a lot cheaper.
With default 737 I now have following stuff working:
* All the screens and gauges (networked) with three computers + main computer.
* External GPS unit (screen) showing the map
* EFIS (another not yet plugged in)
* Gear lever
* Pedestal is under construction at the moment but it is very promising
* Yokes are working
- Pedals ain't done yet so I have to use Xbox controller to use them when needed.
- FMC's not done yet and no hurry because default 737 does not have them.